This website www.professorbob.ai is published by ProfessorBob.ai.
ProfessorBob.ai, “Société par Actions Simplifiée” company with a capital of 11,488.20 euros
Head Office: 5, Boulevard Garibaldi, 71015 Paris, France
Phone number: 06.11.10.01.38
Unique identification number: Paris B 838 225 316
Intra-community VAT identification number: FR42838225316
Director of the publication: François-Xavier Hussherr – CEO
All our sites are hosted on the company’s servers:
52 Rue du Port,
Pursuant to Article 14, para. 1 of the European Directive 2013/11/EU of 21 May 2013 on RELC, the European Commission provides consumers with an online dispute resolution platform available at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
B. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when you register for the site;
- Information such as your name and e-mail address, which you enter to subscribe to our e-mails and/or newsletters;
- Information that you enter when you use the services on our website;
- Information generated during the use of our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, your profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing personal information about another individual to us, you must obtain that individual’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
C. Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- Administering our website and our company;
- Personalize our website for you;
- To enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- To provide you with the services purchased on our site;
- Send you quotes and invoices on request;
- To send you non-marketing communications;
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested;
- To send you our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish not to receive our newsletter);
- To send you marketing communications relating to our company or carefully selected third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, either in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- To provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without such third parties being able to identify individual users with this information);
- Handle requests and complaints about your website made by or about you;
- To maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- To monitor compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service).
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publication, and may use that information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or to other third parties.
D. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets owned by us that we wish to (or are considering) sell; and
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
E. International Data Transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication may be available, via the Internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section E.
F. Retention of Your Personal Information
- This Section F details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and disposal of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain records (including electronic records) containing personal data :
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
G. Security of Your Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
From time to time we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through our website’s private messaging service.
I. Your rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
- Submission of sufficient proof of your identity for these purposes, we generally accept a notarized photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may retain personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
K. Access and Updating of information
In accordance with the General Personal Data Regulation (RGPD) in force in the European Economic Area, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you as well as the right to correct, update and delete it. To exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: Recognize a computer when a user visits the website/ track users as they navigate the website/ enable the use of a shopping cart on the website/ improve the use of a website/ analyze website usage/ administer the website/ prevent fraud and improve website security/ customize the website for each user/ send targeted advertisements that may be of interest to certain users (describe your other purposes);
- For Internet Explorer™
- For Safari™
- For Chrome™
- For Firefox™
- For Opera™
3. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
4. You can delete the cookies already stored on your computer.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.